Current www.fpo content
The current header only contains the Fedora logo and slogan.
- A simple text title, "Fedora 13: Rock It!"
- A big banner for F13, which links to the one page release notes.
- A links that says "What's new in Fedora 13? Read the release notes. >>". This one also links to the release notes, but the "real" ones.
- A small piece of text with a description of what Fedora is: Linux-based OS, latest in FOSS software, free to use/modify/spread, anyone is welcome to join, basically the regular "what is Fedora?" intro text. Link below it says "Learn more. >>" and links to Overview.
- A big light blue button "Download Now!", which links to get.fpo.
The sidebar contains several links, divided into parts:
- First, another F13 banner (smaller than the main banner but bigger than the download button) which links to get.fpo.
- "Navigation", with links to Home (greyed out, since you're already at Home), get.fpo, join.fpo and Get Help. Basically the most important pages you can go from here.
- "Website language", with a dropdown menu to change your language.
- "Hosting Sponsor", with an InterNetX logo linking to http://www.internetx.com/.
I think this is actually that part that needs the least change...
Review of current content
Alright, I think that's all the content on the current page. Now, what's up with it? What can we improve, what's missing, what should be left out?