Your Name and Surname
Some words about you.
- Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: Your freenode IRC name and channels you hang out (eg. #fedora-docs, etc.)
- GPG key: Your key ID and/or signature
- Fedora Account: Your username on the Fedora Account System
Activities within Fedora
- Some words about your involvement in Fedora, your plans, ideas, etc.
- For example, if you are into translations, the languages you are working on; if you are into docs, the docs you are interested in, etc.
I am Sikandar, my net name is sikku, staying at Bangalore, India.
I have just been trying to contribute for the Fedora project. Be it monetarily or mentally. I support for any kind of Free Software.
I don't remember exactly when I started using GNU/Linux. It was during my academic years where I started using RedHat 7. I remember those days when installing Linux was not so easy as it is today. There was no GUI for partitioning, hence my Hard Disk crashed many a times and eventually I had to replace my HD with a new one. This made me more fascinating towards Linux and my journey started thence. To know why exactly I switched to Linux take a look at this link.
After that I have followed every release and also followed a few other distros. But in Fedora, I saw the constant urge to improve and sticking to some basics, that's why I am still with Fedora. And I plan to continue.
Think globally think freely. Express yourself and act it accordingly
Promote Free Software. Promote GNU/Linux.
Twitter and Facebook
I am looking to contribute to Fedora projects in near future, with full dedication
To view my Resume click here