Campus Ambassador, Translator
B.E in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation , currently pursuing M.Tech (Instrumentation and Control) with specialization in Biomedical Instrumentation.
Get Me @
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fedora Account: suchakra
- Blog: http://suchakra.wordpress.com
Activities within Fedora
- Involved exhaustively in the Virtual Labs Project (MHRD, Govt of India) - Used Apache as the server and Moodle as LMS :-)
- Working on Fedora l10n in Hindi language these days.
- I've started working on Embedded Linux development for hand-held devices (medical et al) and use a configured Fedora for a stable development host. I am also an instructor for "Embedded Linux and ARM" module of Embedded Systems course carried out at College Of Engineering, Pune
- I also use FEL for PIC programming and my PCB design needs. I aim to provide Fedora as a powerful electronics/embedded development alternative to the students and faculty that I come in contact with.
Apart from that, I customize my tux box in spare time and love to play the piano ;-)