- Linux Software Engineer, MBA Candidate, Patent Researcher
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warren Togami founded the Fedora Project origially as a Computer Science academic project during 2002 at the University of Hawaii. Fedora aimed to expand the availability and quality of packages available for Red Hat Linux through the development of packages in a central repository by the collaboration of community volunteers. That project has since merged with Red Hat's development process and evolved to become the Fedora Project of today, which can be considered the Research & Development engine of Red Hat.
Warren is currently studying business strategy with a focus on Intellectual Property law in a MBA program.
Projects, Designs, Publications, Rants
- Software Patent Law Research
- K12Linux - Linux Terminal Server and Thin Client suite
- Epic CM - Android 4.x porting and development team
- The Starbucks Experience - Marketing concept academia commission
- InstantMirror - swarming replication mirror snapshot filesystem, proof of concept