Hi, I'm Will Woods. I'm the Fedora QA Lead. I'm in charge of Fedora testing efforts both inside and outside of Red Hat. Exciting things lie ahead! You can email me, or find me on the Freenode IRC network in #fedora-devel or #fedora-qa.
For the moment, here's some testing info:
- QA is the starting point for most QA activity.
- BugZappers is a Fedora Project to triage bug reports and be the bridge between users and developers.
- A quick intro to Fedora development (aka rawhide) testing can be found in Testing.
- We try to hold QA meetings fairly regularly. check the #fedora-meeting schedule for the time and date.
- I'm trying to maintain a blog about the exciting world of Fedora Testing: http://qa-rockstar.livejournal.com/
- I also maintain a page at http://wwoods.fedorapeople.org/ which has links to some software projects I work on.