|IRC channels:||#fedora-ambassadors, #fedora, #linux|
I'm a software engineering student from National School Of Applied Sciences (Ecole Nationale Des Sciences Appliquées (ENSA)),i'm trying to learn more about fedora project, i have the the pleasure of trying new things wich involve new releases of fedora every 6 months .we can say that it's a kind of passion. I have experience in what was referred to FOSS (i started using linux 4 years now).i always attend( the Moroccan Software Freedom Day. and some events that have relation with FOSS and IT.maybe it's(geekologie).i'm also a Maper in the OSM (Open Street Map) under the username(saady).
- Mobile Phone: 0665659527
- Facebook:saady yousef
- Gmail: saadyyousef[AT]gmail[Dot]com
Activities within Fedora
i've just sent an invitation to the cvsl10n Group, i want to translate some fedora-docs and software to Arabic language, they sent me an answer, i'm working in translating some docs as a test to be accepted in the Group.
I have also applied to be a Moroccan Fedora Ambassador.A Fedora representatif in my Country.my aim is to sens people about Fedora as an opensource OS, also to activate the Moroccan users community and to provide support.
- Moroccan Software Freedom Day:i attended the Moroccan software freedom day, this year i hope to participate as a fedoren.
- Open Source Day:every year all National schools of applied science organize an open source day. this year i took the initiative (with the help and support of my friends) to organize the First edition.
- Computer Science Club:We create a Club within school, the main aim is to organize IT events and provide student with support to succed their events. i took the initiave to the be vice president of the club.
Food and Drink
i'm also a good cooker i know how to cook and prepare:
- Moroccan tea: it's tea with mint in a teapot.