|IRC channels:||#fedora-ambassadors, #fedora, #linux|
My name is SAADY Yousef from Morocco,21 year old,I live in OULAD TEIMA.I'm studying software engineering at national school of applied science,(ecole nationale des sciences appliquées). I switched to Linux after fed up with many troubles of Microsoft Windows(nonfree,virus...).
- Facebook:saady yousef
- Gmail: saadyyousef[AT]gmail[Dot]com
Activities within Fedora
i sent an invitation to the cvsl10n Group, i want to translate some fedora-docs and software to Arabic language because i saw that there is a lack of arabic resource in the fedoren community, they sent me an answer, i'm working on translating some docs as a test to be accepted in the Group.
I have also applied to be a Moroccan Fedora Ambassador.A Fedora representatif in my Country.my aim is to sens people about Fedora as an opensource OS, also to activate the Moroccan users community and to provide support.
- Moroccan Software Freedom Day:i attended the Moroccan software freedom day, this year i hope to participate as a fedoren.
- Open Source Day:every year all National schools of applied science organize an open source day. this year i took the initiative (with the help and support of my friends) to organize the First edition.
- Computer Science Club:We create a Club within school, the main aim is to organize IT events and provide student with support to succed their events. i took the initiave to the be vice president of the club.
linux took a bigg part of my dayli work so i use:
- fedora 19: as my favorite distro
- XFCE: my favorite desktop environement.
- firefox:my main browser
- Pragha: Music Player
- VLC: for Movies and video's
- Developpement: CodeLite for C/C++ devellopement, Eclispse for java, Emacs for all
Food and Drink
i'm also a good cooker i know how to cook and prepare:
- Moroccan tea: it's tea with mint in a teapot.