|IRC channels:||#fedora-ambassadors, #fedora, #linux|
My name is SAADY Yousef from Morocco,21 year old,I live in OULAD TEIMA.I'm studying software engineering at national school of applied science,(ecole nationale des sciences appliquées). I switched to Linux after fed up with many troubles of Microsoft Windows(nonfree,virus...).
- Facebook:saady yousef
- Gmail: saadyyousef[AT]gmail[Dot]com
Activities within Fedora
I'm a membre of the cvsl10n Group,want to translate some fedora-docs and software to Arabic language,because I saw that there is a lack of arabic resource,in the fedoren community.
I applied to be a Moroccan Fedora Ambassador.A Fedora representatif in my Country.my aim is to sens people about FOSS and Fedora as an open source OS,also to activate the Moroccan users community and to provide support.
- Moroccan Software Freedom Day:I attended the Moroccan software freedom day,this year I hope to participate as a fedoren.
- Open Source Day:every year all National schools of applied science organize an open source day.this year I took the initiative (with the help and support of my friends) to organize the first edition.
- Computer Science Club:We create a Club within school,the main aim is to organize IT events and provide student with support to succed their events.I took the initiave to be vice president of the club.
Linux took a bigg part of my dayli work so I use:
- fedora 19: as my favorite distro.
- XFCE: my favorite desktop environement.
- firefox:my main browser.
- Pragha: music player.
- VLC: for movies and video's.
- Developpement: CodeLite for C/C++ devellopement, Eclispse for java, Emacs for all
- Moroccan Darija
Food and Drink
I'm also a good cooker i know how to cook and prepare:
- Moroccan tea:tea with mint in a teapot(special method).