User Guide - Introduction
m (User Guide-Introduction moved to F9 User Guide - Introduction: Edited for Fn_U_G_-_Topic naming scheme.)
m (F9 User Guide - Introduction moved to User Guide - Introduction: Removed Fn prefix, but kept _-_ scheme.)
Revision as of 16:10, 24 December 2008
Welcome to the Fedora 9 Desktop User Guide! This guide is intended for users who have a working Fedora 9 system and are able to use a mouse and keyboard.
This guide explains:
- The different desktops available to the Fedora user
- How to login to your computer
- The layout of the three main Fedora desktops (GNOME, KDE and Xfce)
- How to use the file and system navigator
- How to use the e-mail client
- How to use the instant messenger client
- How to use the web-browser
- How to use the Open
Office office suite
- How to customize your new Fedora desktop
- How to manage and update software
About this Document
Volunteer contributors from the Fedora Documentation Project create this guide for each release of Fedora. If you have questions or suggestions about Fedora's documentation, or if you would like to help document Fedora, please visit the Fedora Documentation Project web site.
For assistance in installing Fedora 9, please read the Installation Guide:
Thank you for choosing Fedora.
|Previous Page - Table of Contents||Table of Contents||Next Page - The Fedora Desktops|