User Guide - Introduction
Welcome to the Fedora 10 Desktop User Guide! This guide is intended for users who have a working Fedora 10 system and are able to use a mouse and keyboard.
This guide explains:
- The different desktops available to the Fedora user
- How to login to your computer
- The layout of the three main Fedora desktops (GNOME, KDE and Xfce)
- How to use the file and system navigator
- How to use the e-mail client
- How to use the instant messenger client
- How to use the web-browser
- How to use the Open
Office office suite
- How to customize your new Fedora desktop
About this Document
Volunteer contributors from the Fedora Documentation Project and many others,create this guide for each release of Fedora. If you have questions or suggestions about the Fedora documentation, or if you would like to help document Fedora, please visit the Fedora Documentation Project web site.
For assistance in installing Fedora 10, please read the Installation Guide:
***Content needs updating: The above link points to Fedora 8 which neeeds to be updated so as to point to Fedora 10. I could not find the required link. The latest install-guide I came across was for Fedora 9.(The link is : http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f9/)User:Kishan***
Thank you for choosing Fedora.
|Previous Page - Table of Contents||Table of Contents||Next Page - The Fedora Desktops|