VDay Hungary 2012
Fedora Events: VDay Hungary 2012, Budapest, Hungary
The Virtualisation Day Hungary are an Event with a broad Scope at Users, Beginners, Developers, Administrators, Companies. It features usually some talks mostly in hungarian, presentations, and makes possibility to system administrators to build contacts, learn, share new developments around virtualisation.
When and Where
- 23. Nov. 2012 - Friday
- Event timing has been cleared fully: Gates are opening approx at 7:30 AM.
- Registration desk is opening from 8:00 AM. (Ask help from hostess girls)
- Opening first talk at 9:00 AM
- Lunch time at 12:00-13:00 (next talk is at 13:15 PM)
- Closing event possibly at 17:00.
- The event place is:
Lurdy House, 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán körút 12-14.
Lurdy House is huge shopping and conference center, if you arrive - search an elevator, and come up to the first floor. You have to look an huge lobby, and EVENT coffee bar. Around the bar are the conference rooms, and Vday has No. 10. You can't miss it, above the doors you can find the numbering. Hostess girls are gladly help you.
- Maps are coming here FIXME
- Parking is possible around the venue for free
- Zoltan Hoppar (zoltanh721) - event owner
- Gergely Rakosi (rgeri77)
- Red Hat staff from Brno will arrive, their booth should be next to our Fedora one. Hiring desk will be available.
What we will get/will have:
- 2x2 meter tables (longer available, or we get one more)
- 2 chairs (if we need more we could have it)
- Wireless or better wired Internet Access and electricity
- Fully equipped talk room (Micro-port, projector, and so on)
- Catering: Not included, but there is available to purchase anything in vending machines, but also shops are available near at venue
Available event Swag / Tools / Equipment
- F17 multiboot discs (at least 100, but can be more - what we left we will take to the event) (Gergely)
- Some cheatcubes as decorations (Zoltan)
- XO laptop (Zoltan)
- Paper posters 4F for decoration (they are not in the best shape, but still usable, maybe we need better one) (Zoltan)
- Extra Rollup (if necessary) (Gergely)
- Laptops with monitor for demonstrations at booth (Gergely)
- Table cloth, rollup banner
- We need some virtualisation stickers, and fedora ones
- We have some swag from Fudcon Paris, so we have pins, lanyards, and such
- Direct one RH slot - Attila Lajko - Possibilities and features within the new RHEV 3 (hungarian talk)
- More about talks, and event schedule (in HU): Event schedule
- Android application: Live shedule
- EVENT UNDER PREPARATION
- Tickets: Done, accepted at 21. nov. 2012. Ambassador meeting.
Tickets: Trac Emea
- No. 190. - ACCEPTED, Awaiting for reports, and bills.
- Coming soon
- Coming soon