Joining the Fedora Websites Project
If you're interested in helping with this effort, please complete the following steps:
- Join the websites mailing list.
- Establish an account and sign the Contributor License Agreement through the Fedora Account System.
- Review the wiki editing page to understand the wiki guidelines.
- Send a self-introduction email with some notes about your experience and skill level to the websites list. (Don't forget this!)
- Participate in the regular meetings
- Once you have gotten familiar with the team and have contributed some, request sponsorship by applying to the 'web' group in the Fedora Account System.
- At some point, you will be requested to apply for sponsorship to the 'gitfedora-web' group, which will allow you to commit to the fedora-web repository (where the website source code is at)
Interested in translating pages of this wiki? See the Languages page!