Architectures/ARM/Packages needing patching
Packages with Uncommitted F12 Patches
These packages were patched for the F12 Fedora-ARM build, but the patches were not committed upstream.
- Pick a package and put your name in the "Assigned to" column.
- Patch the current (F13) package with the patches from the F12 build (or equivalent, plus any other updates needed)
- Create a link from the "Patched SRPM" column to the patched F13+ SRPM
- Verify that the fix works on ARM (scratch build)
- Verify that the fix does not break either of the primary archs (i386 and x86_64) (scratch builds)
- File a bugzilla ticket asking the package maintainer to accept the package changes
- Have the patched package submitted to CVS, either by the package maintainer, or if the package maintainer does not respond within 3 days, by an arch maintainer
Packages with Build Issues on F-13
This will be the tracking location for packages that fail to build on F-13 on ARM.