TODO items for the Fedora/ARM port
- Due to a bug in elfutils' ARM support, not all ELF debug sections are stripped in rpm's debuginfo generation step, as a result of which our stripped shared objects are larger than they should be, and their debuginfo counterparts are unusable. (Ask LennertBuytenhek for more details.)
- We currently do not build glibc with -fasynchronous-unwind-tables due to a configure script bug regarding -nostdlib usage in combination with ARM's nonstandard exception handling. This should be fixed.
- Finish bootstrapping all Java packages.
- Add prebuilt kernel images for a number of popular ARM boards.
- Fix mono for softfloat EABI, and bootstrap the set of packages depending on mono.