Plone Use Cases
We need to have answers to these use cases and questions. Once we know them, we can start using the Plone CMS to collect and publish work.
- "I just translated the Translation QSG and it's ready to be published."
- "I have a Doc
Book document I wrote but don't want to do the CVS access hoops."
- "I have a book in CVS and want to give another person permission to edit and publish it."
- "I have a book in Plone amd I want to give another person permission to edit and publish it."
- "I have a book in Plone that I want to make available for translation."
- "I am a packager/developer, and I don't know where I should put my content or how to label it."
Python-based flexibility and incredible modularity make Plone a no-brainer for many types of community information sharing activities. It is possible to build workflows that interact with SCM, Trac/Bugzilla, and just about every other conceivable part of the project to provide or return content.