Archive:FUDCon:KualaLumpur 2012/BoF discussion
How to improve quality of community activities and contributions in APAC
- How to improve APAC ambassadors meeting quality (tuanta)
- increasing the number of attendees
- update meeting agendas to only list items to be discussed in the meeting
- keeping the duration in time manner (e.g. one hour)
- better and more focused discussions
- following a system to allow people to speak in turns
- making decisions (which can not do well on the mailing list)
- How to organize better events
- KageSenshi will be running FADs and CampusCamps regularly.
- How to get better involvement of APAC in FAmSCo and the whole Fedora community
- go voting
- Create a video about why and how to use trac for all approvals and workflow (harish)
- Discuss to get a model in place to enable more of APAC to get swag/media for events
- It would be nice if we can find a solution around all the taxes etc., and make more stuff available to Ambassadors.
- Fedora Ambassadors T-Shirt for APAC.
- We should have a face to face discussion in a separated session during the FUDCon KL 2012.
- Duration: about 1-2 hours (should be in the same time as regular APAC meeting 4:00 UTC on Saturday).
- It should be in BoF style, moderated by Truong Anh Tuan and Buddhika Kurera with all active participants to contribute more ideas, suggestions, etc.
- Tools: Etherpad (https://fudconkl2012.etherpad.mozilla.org/1)
- IRC channel: #fedora-apac on freenode.net
- We should have final decision and put each into a report/wiki to follow up.