Goals by the end of the weekend
- Install three Fedora 13 instances (virtualized)
- Install Drupal on each and MySQL on one
- Configure each Drupal instance to share the same MySQL db
- Test the configuration
- Each instance of Drupal (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie) should show the same information
- Changes made in Alpha should be reflected in Bravo and Charlie.
- Changes made in Bravo should be reflected in Alpha and Charlie.
- Changes made in Charlie should be reflected in Alpha and Bravo.
- Formally document the procedure.