Archive:User:Tflink/Current Release Blockers
This page generated automatically using update-blocker-wiki.py.
The following list of bugs are approved blockers that must be resolved. There are 15 bug(s) affecting 4 component(s).
- 676821 (VERIFIED) - Couldn't resolve host name when installing packages over NFS
- 676968 (ASSIGNED) - system halts after first reboot during kickstart installation
- 677131 (VERIFIED) - How to skip update disk prompt
- 678150 (ON_QA) - VNC install w/ password, fails to establish password for VNC session
- 678201 (ON_QA) - F14->F15 upgrade halted due to package conflicts
- 678414 (ON_QA) - NFS ISO install fails during repo setup - umount.nfs4: /mnt/source: device is busy
- 678689 (ON_QA) - Disks sda, sdb contain BIOS RAID metadata, but are not part of any recognized BIOS RAID sets. Ignoring disks sda, sdb.
- 680474 (ON_QA) - Anaconda doesn't recognize my LVM on RAID1 setup
- 681267 (ON_QA) - AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'findExistingRoots'
- 681608 (ON_QA) - KeyError: '/dev/md126'
- 683574 (ON_QA) - Logical volume resize causes corrupted filesystem
- 683956 (ON_QA) - raid creation doesn't do the right thing with --spares during kickstart
- 679179 (ON_QA) - openbios-ppc subpackage, which qemu depends on, disappeared
- 646843 (MODIFIED) - images/install.img will no longer exist in F-15 and newer
- 679486 (ASSIGNED) - Unable to start graphical installer on RC1 KDE live image
The following list of bugs are not yet approved to block the release. There are 14 bug(s) affecting 10 component(s). For guidance on reviewing the following bugs, refer to QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process.
- 678553 (ON_QA) - NetworkManager doesn't start successfully on bootup after upgrade from F14 -> F15
- 684246 (NEW) - Accounts don't activate on startup
- 689291 (NEW) - <error> activation_source_schedule(): activation stage already scheduled
- 691139 (NEW) - NetworkManager 0.8.997 doesn't connect to hidden wireless network
- 692231 (ON_QA) - [fedora-logos] should obsolete gnome-logos
- 677800 (NEW) - Broken dependency: 1:fife-0.3.2-1.fc15.i686 requires libboost_regex.so.1.44.0
- 692029 (MODIFIED) - package conflict between fedora-logos and gnome-logos on 15 Beta TC1 DVD
- 692103 (MODIFIED) - No such file or directory: '.../boot/grub/splash.xpm.gz'
- 692135 (NEW) - Image failed media check
- 684214 (NEW) - [abrt] libmtp-examples-1.0.5-2.fc15: op_reset_device: Process /usr/bin/mtp-detect was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- 681898 (ASSIGNED) - Make /var/lock/lockdev world writeable
- 692436 (MODIFIED) - Incorrect SELinux labelling of new /run directory prevents system boot
- 297421 (ASSIGNED) - LiveCD handles timezones inconsistently
- 678927 (ASSIGNED) - Password prompt for unlocking encrypted /home partition sometimes does not appear
The following list of bugs are approved nths that must be resolved. There are 9 bug(s) affecting 5 component(s).
- 629311 (ASSIGNED) - install allows use of preexisting root filesystem without reformat
- 672527 (ON_QA) - Remote logging via virtio failed
- 677609 (ON_QA) - IPv6 default gateway not honoured
- 679825 (ON_QA) - Static network configuration in kickstart doesn't work.
- 681580 (ON_QA) - In rescue-mode, the radio buttons in the netconfig screen don't respond to sensativity
- 672135 (NEW) - users with no "real name" in /etc/passwd show up as blank
- 688305 (NEW) - Update notification period should be shorter for pre-releases
- 679814 (NEW) - [abrt] gnome-user-share-2.30.2-4.fc15: do_pre_parse_initialization: Process /usr/libexec/gnome-user-share was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
- 689260 (NEW) - [abrt] nautilus-2.91.91-1.fc15: gtk_action_group_add_action: Process /usr/bin/nautilus was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
The following list of bugs are not yet approved to block the release. There are 2 bug(s) affecting 2 component(s). For guidance on reviewing the following bugs, refer to QA:SOP_nth_bug_process.
- 691995 (MODIFIED) - Extremely long login time in F15
- 691461 (NEW) - nouveau: bug with shader used in gnome-shell applications view