Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2015
The Chemnitzer Linux days are an event for everyone about Linux and open source. The place is Chemnitz, the CLUG, the Computer Center and the faculty of computer science at the TU Chemnitz and many volunteers make it happen.
Talks, Demonstrations, Live Workshops, and Projects who present themselves. In addition to many Booth´s of companies and project groups are the major topics to more than 3000 Visitors. Chemnitzer Linux-Tage
When and Where
- March 2015
- Map Chemnitz, Germany
We should have 4-5 ambassadors in order to have always at least two ambassadors on the booth. The organizers limit also the personal for the booth. But people with an accepted talk get the same!
Free entry and Catering is limited to this line -------------
- Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz (single room at 61 EUR/night, double room at 66 EUR/night), Position Plan
- Hotel im Europark (single room at 22 EUR/night, double room at 33 EUR/night), Position Plan
- SeaSide Residenz Hotel Chemnitz (single room at 64 EUR/night, double room at 84 EUR/night), Position Plan - full, no rooms left!
- Biendo Hotel Chemnitz (single room at 40-60 EUR/night, double room at 50-70 EUR/night), Position Plan
- ACHAT Comfort Messe Chemnitz (business double room at 40-45 EUR/night), Position Plan
|Your name||Your hotel||Willing to share a room? If so, with whom?||Have you booked already?||Want to say something else? Do it here.|
|Your name||Your talk||=accepted, =rejected|
We can expect from the organizer:
- 2 meter table
- 2-4 chairs
- Wired & wireless Internet Access and electricity
- Special Poster produced by CLT for us, as we wish
- Wall for Posters
What we will bring (Setup from last year is sure):
- Small video beamer
- Fedora tablecloth
Fedora Project Attendees/Visitors
In addition to the people listed as booth personal, the following Fedora Project attendees are also going to visit Chemnitz:
- Please add your name that we know that you are coming.
- Your name
- Just the usual stuff (what's left from other events)