Meeting Minutes, Fedora Extras Steering Committee 5 May 2005
- Colin Charles
- Jeremy Katz
- Jesse Keating
- Dave Lawrence
- Enrico Scholz
- Michael Schwendt
- Ville Skyttä
- Seth Vidal
- Greg DeKoenigsberg
- New package process. Dave has up a prototype based on his discussions with warren, take a look at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/mozilla-tip. There's a need for some documentation of process, but it's a start. Suggestions are welcome.
- Revamp projects section. Greg has made some progress here including mailing internal owners and removing some of the links.
- Revamp front page. Done! Take a look and see.
- FC4 naming. Nothing has been heard, thus this is going out to FC5 at least now.
- PPC build box. Sitting on dkl's desk. Installs nicely now, just needs to be provisioned and shipped. Dave will work with Elliot next week to figure out what's next
- Build system. Seth has made a lot of progress. It's up and running now. The plan is to enable for all before the weekend and let a few people start trying it. Will then announce to everyone next week.
- Fedora traffic. Colin has been sick, promises more better next week.
- Publicize fedoraforum.org. Up on the front page now. Not sure what else is planned.
- New item: Extras builds on ppc for FC4. Plan is to bump release + rebuild, file bugs as things need fixing.