Fedora Extras Steering Committee 16 June 2005
- Colin Charles
- Greg DeKoenigsberg
- Jeremy Katz
- Jesse Keating
- Dams Nade
- Enrico Scholtz
- Michael Schwendt
- Warren Togami
- Seth Vidal
- FUDCon2 Meeting. Greg to set agenda and send out later along with dial-in information. Main topics are "what is sponsorship?" and "new package process"
- New package process. Dave posted a draft to fedora-extras-list last night. Follow-ups requested on the list with further discussion to continue at FUDCon2
- Sponsor nominations. Jeremy has a few, to the list for approval/disapproval
- PPC box. Order should be on its way
- Congrats on the Extras "release" coinciding with the release of FC4
- Greg to investigate download metrics for FC4/FE4
- FESCO membership. Worth revisiting who is on the committee at FUDCon2. Question of what membership entails, whether it's worth adding more members, etc.
- For Legacy to take on FC3 is going to entail them dropping FC1. Also, Legacy doesn't currently have resources to handle Extras as well. Jesse will work to get an official statement to that effect. Also questions about the movement from Core maintained -> Legacy. Jeremy pushed to discussion on -maintainers.
- Legacy wiki migration. Seth gave Jesse a rundown of what's needed for the ACL work
- Build system status. dcbw has gotten a lot of stuff working. Seth is going to try to get it set up to test some by next week. mock seems to be working relatively well.
- Jeremy to look at some of the SELinux issues
- Working to get some better theming for wiki and fedoraproject.org. Seth coordinating dfong and sgarrity
- fedoraproject.org wiki was updated last week. Any residual problems noticed? Nope.
- Seth working to perhaps get some new hardware for hosting fedoraproject.org stuff on.
- Warren is working with fedoranews.org to get more information available for the community.