2007 August 16 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
- Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
- Tom Callaway (spot)
- Jesse Keating (f13)
- Christian Iseli (c4chris)
- Christopher Aillon (caillon)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Warren Togami (warren)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
New Feature Proposals Approvals
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Transifex - FESCo approved this feature proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraElectronicLab - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureNetworkManager - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IcedTea - FESCo approved this proposal after numerous questions answered by Thomas Fitzsimmons (fitzsim) & Andrew Overholt (overholt).
- IcedTea won't support ppc by F8.
- overholt - "since everything we ship can build with gcj anyway, we'll probably stick with building with gcj and then just tell people to use IcedTea at runtime if they can"
- For more details of the IcedTea discussion, please refer to the IRC log.
Default commit acl for new packages
- After a long discussion, FESCo approved a proposal the new packages will be created with an default acl that is open to all cvsextras members, instead of only to the package owner.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2007-08-16.html