Fedora Introduction Meeting - ITALY
When and Where
16pm, 02 Apr 2011, CAPSDA Centre Specchia (LE), ITALY
- Gnu/Linux - Fedora Linux / FedoraProject - Why we can to get along without Windows
- Make use Fedora
- Fedora Live version - Fedora Installation - How to use Fedora - Dualboot Fedora/Windows
- Possible updating to a future meeting
- Fedora media
- Music tools
- Talks (?)
- Antonio Trande ()
EMEA Ticket request
-  Closed
- How many people were at the event?
Have partecipated 15 persons among which simple Windows users, Ubuntu users and curios people (hardware shopkeeper).
- What kind of comments did you receive about Fedora? Were there any questions that were asked many times?
Many times: "Fedora is very different from Windows", "Where are software?", "Can i read my word/excel file(?) with Fedora ?", "Why Fedora is free ?"
- Were there any Fedora talks or sessions as part of the event? What were they about? What was the attendance?
Sure! Above all with Ubuntu users; they consider Fedora very improved regarding handiness.
- How much swag did you give away or sell? What swag was popular?
10 media (most popular), 5 keychains and stickers.
- Did you sign up any contributors (ambassador, packager, infrastructure, artist, etc)?
Until now, nobody.