Fedora Program Management
Fedora Program Manager
Within the Fedora Project, the Program Manager (FPGM) is primarily responsible for:
- planning and scheduling of Fedora releases
- tracking the changes/features during the development/testing cycle
- release coordination (within QA, releng, FESCo, etc.)
- processes behind Fedora Project
- member of Fedora Council - Auxiliary Seat, Council secretary
The position is currently hold by Jaroslav Reznik <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Program management SOPs
This SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) section contains a list of common FPGMs tasks.
- The Go/No-Go meeting
- The Readiness meeting
- Change Process
- End Of Life and Rawhide Rebase
- Schedule maintenance