GSOC 2014/Student Application Alexandermezin
- Your name: Alexander Mezin
- FAS Account: alexandermezin
- Fedora userpage: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Alexandermezin
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog URL: Currently I don't have one, I'll create it when program starts.
- Freenode IRC Nick: sanya-m
Why do you want to work with the Fedora Project?
I've found an interesting project idea which I want to implement. Also, the project should solve the problem which I faced multiple times.
Do you have any past involvement with the Fedora project or any other open source project as a contributor?
I wasn't involved with the Fedora project. I contributed to:
- KDE projects: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/alexandermezin/?show_submitted=1
- Linux Kernel:
- Laptop Mode Tools:
Did you participate with the past GSoC programs, if so which years, which organizations?
I've successfully completed previous GSoC. Organization - KDE.
- Project: Touchpad KCM https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/utils/kcm-touchpad/
- Currently included in official Arch Linux repos.
- Also, will be installed by default in Kubuntu 14.04.
Will you continue contributing/ supporting the Fedora project after the GSoC 2014 program, if yes, which team(s), you are interested with?
I will continue supporting my project, as I do for my project from previous GSoC.
Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have experience of open-source software development. I've successfully completed one project already.
|GSOC 2014/Student Application Alexandermezin/Git shell prompt daemon|