Meeting:APAC Ambassadors 2011-08-20
- 2011-08-20 04:00 UTC Click here to convert to local time
- #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
- Meetings go for just over one hour, but sometimes go longer.
- Luke Martinez, asmartgoat
- Heherson Pagcaliwagan, azneita
- Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera, bckurera
- Engels Antonio, born2linux
- Ankur Sinha, FranciscoD
- Haowei Lee, Haowei
- Harish Pillay, harishpillay
- Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail, KageSenshi
- Caius Chance, Kaio
- Moniruzzaman Monir, kalpurush
- Magie Antonio, magie
- Mahay Alam Khan, maktrix
- Sureshkumar Packiyarajah, Suresht
- Truong Anh Tuan, tuanta
- as well as other great ambassadors!!! :)
- Please follow IRC Meeting Protocol and guidelines
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
- Ambassador Pinging - Your name, Where your located, etc.
- For example ".fas asmartgoat My name is Luke, from Australia and I use Fedora 15 from a DVD."
- For example ".fas dramsey My name is dramsey, from Japan and I use Fedora 15 from a DVD and Fedora 16 from an .ISO."
- News from FAmSCo
- We will skip this topic if there is no news from FAmSCo or a FAmSCo representative
- Any word on the APAC Stickers???
- Please place news here.
- Report current Status of upcoming events - Fedora Events
- If interested in doing a FAD, then attend our Wednesday FAD APAC Meeting conducted by Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera, bckurera and Truong Anh Tuan, tuanta
- FAD Sri Lanka 2011 ==> Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera, bckurera
- FADs!!! ==> dramsey has done a Tokyo one, how about you?
- FAD Kuala Lumpur 2011 - Izhar/KageSenshi - event website is now up and running and is now accepting session proposals and participant registration - http://fedora.foss.org.my/events/fadkl092011/ Let us get some cds and stickers, but if theres other swags, that'll be great and keychain with fedora+redhat logos
- Other future APAC events.
- APAC plans
- Fedora 15 Release Events! - Fedora 15 Release Events!
- Talk about Media, Swag and other needs as well as media distribution. ==> helps Harish and Kaio with Fedora 15 and Fedora 16 planning
- Fedora 15
- Fedora 16
- Does getting media or swag, cost tax for you?
- Locally created media / swag as an option? ==> strongly suggests inquiry on funding your initiatives FAmSCo Trac
- Talk about the Fedora Stickers. ==> helps Kaio and Gerard with getting numbers on to plan for stickers
- How many would be useful for you? Quantity!!!
- Reimbursements Blank Media as well as Fedora13/14/15 Release Party dinners??? ==> dramsey
- Fedora Thank You Letter
- Red Hat information training for Ambassadors
- Developing our fellow Ambassadors not just APAC but all regions with Red Hat information training. ==> dramsey need support from FAmSCo
- FYI Study Group URL from herlo at System Administration Study Guide
- Who is interested in getting certified? ==> dramsey strongly suggests doing so
- Fedora 16 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- Fedora 16 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- Review and plan your Fedora 16 needs, for example media, swag and anything else.
- LCA 2012
- And so it begins. ==> Luke Martinez
- Interest in attendance?
- Discussion on the classroom initiative by bckurera https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bckurera/The_FAms_Way
- Open Floor
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
* Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-20/apac.2011-08-20-04.30.log.html * Log (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-20/apac.2011-08-20-04.30.log.txt
* Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-06/apac.2011-08-06-04.14.log.html * Log (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-06/apac.2011-08-06-04.14.log.txt
* Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-20/apac.2011-08-20-04.30.html * Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-20/apac.2011-08-20-04.30.txt
* Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-06/apac.2011-08-06-04.14.html * Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-06/apac.2011-08-06-04.14.txt
- See APAC Meeting Minutes for the next meeting date and time.