Meeting:Community Architecture 2008-12-15
Max, David Simmons, Jim Gleason, Tiemann, Karsten, Jan Wildeboer, Jack, Greg, Harish, Paul
Final meeting of 2008.
- Qumranet -- Jack was to provide a list of 3 or 4 CommArch/Qumranet action items.
- QA testing rig. Need outside help doing QA testing, filing bugs, etc.
- QEMU front-end.
- They will try to send a couple of guys to FUDCon.
- Opportunity to make Fedora a place where larger communities come together to work.
- OLPC interaction at FUDCon Boston.
- Discussed with Harish spending up to $3k USD on swag for APAC.
- Fedora people who can attend OLPC Europe events.
- JBoss community engagement possibilities.