Max, Jack, Tiemann, Harish, Paul, Greg
- Jack's FUDCon debriefing.
- Jim Gleason's FUDCon debriefing (optional)
- Pre-meeting meeting today.
- What is the upstream interaction like? What might they want it to be like?
- How/when do they have to place bets on upstream development?
Global events & swag
- Planning started on FADs for India.
- Still need to figure out Q4 money for Harish and Rodrigo.
- Harish - Awaiting quotes for swag for APAC - decals, stickers, F10 DVDs, F10 LiveCDs
- Harish - Sponsoring LUG meetings based on Ambassador activity events
- Update from Karsten.
- Leslie Hawthorn will be at FOSDEM. Anything that needs to be discussed?
RH developments mentions in the community
- Thoughts from memo-list.
- GNOME, Sugar, etc.?
- Expense reports.
- Next week.
Review action items
- Qumranet one-pager and next steps.
- Fedora marketing needs to move faster.
- Continue Docs community triage. Karsten can fill in any sub-points that make sense.
- Circle back w/ Jan about JBoss stuff (he sent email out before the holidays)
- Talk w/ Mike Evans as soon as it makes sense.
- 2 views of FY10 depending on OLPC decisions.
- APAC budget stuff with Harish.
- Keep pressure on Sankarshan & Rahul about FAD.
- Plan for RDU trip and various meetings and FY10 stuff.
- Blogging about weekend's meetings.
- Based on current work and current draft of goals, start figuring out what Feb - May look like? At some point, you will be asked to write it down.