Meeting:Community Architecture 2010-09-27
Some of the links below require Red Hat VPN access, including the full meeting minutes & log.
Max, Mel, Harish, Ian, Ryan
Harish officially joins the team!
- Mel to make sure that both she and Pierros are set up for OSDC liveblogging of POSSE.
- Max to send a note to Jan and Pierros (cc Mel) thanking them for participating as POSSE staff and reinforcing the things that are most important about the POSSE week.
- Karsten to work on a POSSE South Africa preview article.
- Ian to get the backups working on our internal team server, and handle other various and sundry sysadmin duties.
- Max to email the organizers of the Etherpad FAD focusing on remotee participation.
- Max to reach out to Matt Jadud for a general conversation/catch-up