- Extras Steering Committee Meeting Minutes: none reported
- To discuss development related to the Fedora Extras project, join Fedora Extras Project List
Ambassadors & Marketing
- Ambasssdors Steering Committee Meeting Minutes: 2006-05-22 meeting has been cancelled
- Ambassadors Meeting Minutes: 2006-05-25
- New Ambassadors: DiaaRadwan, GuillermoGomez, LuyaTshimbalanga
- To discuss Fedora events and LUGs to tell them about Fedora project and the distribution, join Fedora Ambassadors Project List (Private List)
- To discuss Fedora marketing and expanding the Fedora user base, join Fedora Marketing Project List (Public List)
- Documentation Steering Committee Meeting Minutes: none reported
- To discuss producing and maintaining documents that support the Fedora Project, join Fedora Documentation Project List
This section captures other general discussions of interest to the Fedora users and developers.
- The Fedora ["Logo"] guidelines have been updated. Graphic Standards Manual in PDF, Scalable versions of the logo and Common Wiki Elements are now available.
We, the Fedora Community members strive to bring the latest updates on the Fedora Project to you in a timely manner and in a crisp style. If you like this report and would like to contribute towards it by adding more content, translate this report or cover one of the several Fedora sub projects, you can refer to Contribute page for more information or contact the editor for help. Thank you for your interest in the Fedora Project
||Report Writers & Translators
| The Board
Weekly Reports Archive
Archives Are Avaliable at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports/Archive
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports will always redirect to the latest report from the Fedora Project.