Os pacotes do Fedora são mantidos coletivamente por uma comunidade composta de membros da Red Hat e voluntários.
Fedora Packages are maintained collectively by a community of both Red Hat members and volunteers.
- Package Review Process - describes the formal review process (for both contributors and reviewers)
- Packaging SIGs - Informal groups of packagers working on specific areas of the distribution
- EPEL - Rebuild of Fedora packages for RHEL or compatible derivatives
- Packaging Guidelines
- Licensing Guidelines
- Package Naming Guidelines
- Dist Tag Guidelines
- Package Review Guidelines
- Recipes for RPM post scripts
Introduction to packaging
- Maximum RPM Book - most detailed, but slightly obsolete
- RPM Guide - an in-depth guide to RPM
- Building Packages Guide - Work through these examples, you'll learn a lot.
Procedures, Policies and Guides
- Package Review Process - Get a package into the Fedora Package Collection
- Package maintainer responsibilities - Your responsibilities if you maintain a package
- Updates Policy - Policy for when to push updates to packages and when not to
- Package maintenance guide - a guide, tips, and FAQs for using the Fedora package maintenance system
- Package update HOWTO - Procedure to update a package
- How to remove a package at end of life
- Using Mock to test package builds
- Using the Koji build system
- Using the Bodhi CLI tool
- Milestone freezes - how the Fedora Alpha, Beta and Final freezes affect packagers
Resources for Fedora Package Collection contributors
- SIGs - Fedora Special Interest Groups
- Fedora package components in bugzilla
- koji - Fedora Package Build System / Secure connection with Fedora User Cert
- Fedora Package Database
- bodhi - Fedora Package Update System
- Vacation Notice - Add a vacation note if you are going to be unavailable for a few days.
- Fedorapeople_Repos - A place to host various personal repos
Important Mailing Lists
- is a low traffic, announcements only, list, where important development information is posted.
- is a high traffic mailing list, where discussions about the development of Fedora are held.
- Fedora Packaging Committee, who determine the official packaging guidelines for Fedora projects. is the mailing list of the
Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo)
Fedora technical management is organized by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo).