QA/TestCases/LUKS Encrypted RAID partitions, no mds encrypted
Support the use of encrypted filesystems for anything other than /boot using cryptsetup and LUKS. This includes install time creation/configuration, as well as integrated support in mkinitrd and initscripts (others?). Currently we are only pursuing support for encrypted devices using cryptsetup/LUKS.
When using encrypted file systems/block devices, the functionality should continue to work as expected, and not create situations where the encryption leads to undesired errors.
Steps To Reproduce
- start the installer
- enter the disk druid paritioning screen
- Create multiple new encrypted RAID partitions
- select the "encrypt" checkbox for the each partition
- enter a passphrase for the partition
- create one or more non-encrypted filesystems using the RAID partitions
- continue the installation
in post-install system, verify:
- install completes successfully
- RAID partitions are encrypted, and have entries in /etc/crypttab
- none of the filesystems created are encrypted