QA:Fedora 12 Install Results Template
This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan test results for the <<FIXME>> milestone.
What To Test
This page tracks test results against Fedora 12 Release Candidate builds. Test results against other Fedora 12 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_12_Test_Results.
- Most testing can occur using rawhide -- Consult for information on downloading and installing Rawhide
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- [<<FIXME>> download the required ISO images].
Post Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested? Please refer to QA:Create_Install_Test_Result_Page.
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to fedora-test-list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_12_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
Please use the following format when posting results to this page
|Tier1||A sample test case||||FASName ||FASName || |
|Tier2||Another sample test case||FASName |||| |
The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.