QA:Langpack local locale install
This test case tests whether langpack runs successfully when loaded in yum after a local installation.
How to test
- Boot and initiate an install using any Fedora 20 installation source (e.g.
boot.iso, CD, DVD or live image).
- Choose a local locale as install language.
- At the software selection step, use the default repository and click Next to continue.
- If you want to make some changes on package installation, make sure group package Base under Base system is checked.
- After installation completed, reboot the system.
- Install or upgrade several packages such as
etc. For example:
yum install eclipse
yum install koffice-suite
yum groupinstall 'kde-desktop'
- After system installed and rebooted,
should be installed by default. You can check this by executing:
rpm -q yum-langpacks
- When execute yum:
- Langpack should be loaded, local language should be added to language list.
- After dependency resolution finished, Installing langpack and Adding relative language package to transaction is displayed.
- Local language package of the installed application should be installed automatically.