QA:Testcase Anaconda User Interface VNC Options
This test verifies the vnc options (eg. vncconnect, vncpassword) work as expected.
How to test
- Boot the installer with the command-line option(added as a kernel option in boot selection screen):
- Watch the text messages printed out, you should see something like this:
Running anaconda 15.31, the Fedora system installer - please wait. 09:59:01 Starting VNC... 09:59:02 The VNC server is now running. 09:59:02 You chose to execute vnc with a password. 09:59:02 Please manually connect your vnc client to 192.168.1.17:1 to begin the install. 09:59:02 Starting graphical installation.
- Connect with VNC client (vncviewer, vinagre) to the specified address and enter the password set up in previous step , you should see the graphical installation.
- Proceed and complete installation with VNC client.
- Anaconda starts Xvnc properly
- User can connect with VNC client
- VNC works normally during installation (mouse, keyboard)
- Anaconda completes successfully
- Reboot successfully into installed system