This test case will verify virt-manager ability to capture screenshots.
How to test
- As a non-root user, start a graphical install using
- If not already connected, connect to the libvirtd running on your local system
- Select New to create a new guest
- Choose appropriate defaults to create a Fedora guest (using a boot.iso, DVD, or URL for the installation source).
- Respond to the installer questions (keyboard, language, installation source) and proceed to the graphical install screen
- In the virtual machine window, select the menu option Virtual Machine -> Take screenshot
- Save the screenshot to your desktop
- The screenshot is saved to the desktop
- The screenshot accurately captures the intended screen