QA:Testcase Install to FCoE target
This install verifies that installing on an FCoE device works properly.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Choose appropriate installation source such as NFS or HTTP.
- At type of devices step, choose Specialized Storage Devices and click Next.
- Click Add Advanced Target, and select Add FCoE SAN on the Advanced Storage Options window to add drive.
- Choose either automated partitioning or custom partitioning if you want to create your own disk layout.
- Review partitioning layout to confirm installer is installing to FCoE device.
- Proceed with normal installation
- All installable FCoE devices are successfully detected by installer and are available for partitioning.
- Partitions are created and formatted properly.
- Install completes successfully
- Package errors (install.log) should not occur
- System boots successfully recognizing filesystems created on the FCoE device(s).