QA:Testcase Install to Multipath
This install verifies that installing on with multipath block devices works properly. Specific multipath hardware is required in order to complete this test.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Choose any appropriate installation source, such as NFS or HTTP.
- At type of devices step, choose Specialized Storage Devices and click Next.
- Select the Multipath Devices tab and inspect the list of disks. Enable all multipath disks for install
- Choose either automated partitioning or custom partitioning if you want to create your own disk layout.
- Review partitioning layout to confirm installer is installing to multipath device(s).
- Proceed with normal installation
- All installable multipath devices are successfully detected by installer and are available for partitioning.
- Partitions are created and formatted properly.
- Install completes successfully
- System boots successfully recognizing filesystems created on the multipath device(s).