QA:Testcase Power Management Lid Close
This test case describes the scenario of temporarily closing the lid.
How to test
- Log-in into your desktop (if you are not already logged).
- Let the system time to fully initialize (cca. 1-2 minutes).
- Close the lid.
- Wait cca. 30 - 90 seconds.
- Open the lid again.
- Maybe you may need to touch some button or special key, it depends on your HW.
- The laptop suspends when you close the lid.
- The laptop resumes when you open the lid, quickly and smoothly (you may need to press some button or special key in order to resume).
- Desktop should get locked and prompt you for a password.
- NetworkManager re-establishes a network connection.