QA:Testcase btrfs migration
Migrating a filesystem from Ext4 (or other) to btrfs. NOTE: As of writing, btrfs does not have a working fsck.
How to test
- Create an ext4 partition
- Dump some data on it (large and small files)
- yum install btrfs-progs
- unmount the ext4 filesystem to be migrated
- Run btrfs-convert on the partition
- Mount partition
- Verify if files are still a) present and b) sane.
- Verify if a backup snapshot is created (TODO: Verify that this is default behavior)
- btrfs-progs install successfully
- btrfs-convert runs successfully
- Data should be present and sane