This test case tests whether virtual terminal switching works successfully while using software rendering.
Login to Gnome Shell.
How to test
- Switch to a virtual console: ctrl-alt-F3
- Log in to the console (as user root with no password, if you are using a live image to test), and run a test command
- Switch back to the graphical desktop: ctrl-alt-F2
- Switch back and forth again
- Switching between the graphical desktop and a virtual console should work correctly
- Both the virtual console and the graphical desktop should be displayed correctly, and this should work through repeated switches between the two