QA:Testcase install to SAS device
This install verifies that installing to a serial-attached SCSI (SAS) device works properly. For more information on serial-attached SCSI storage devices, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_attached_SCSI.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Choose appropriate installation source such as NFS or HTTP.
- Choose either automated partitioning or custom partitioning if you want to create your own disk layout.
- Review partitioning layout to confirm installer is installing to serial-attached SCSI device.
- Proceed with normal installation
- All installable SCSI devices are successfully detected by installer and are available for partitioning.
- Partitions are created and formatted properly.
- Install completes successfully
- Package errors (install.log) should not occur
- System boots successfully recognizing filesystems created on the SAS device(s).