A somewhat interesting set of questions would be to figure out (by name) the answers to the following questions:
- who are now on Rawhide
- Debarshi Ray - Rawhide x86_64 on a KVM driven virtual machine.
- Amitakhya Phukan - Rawhide i386 on a VM.
- who use the local language desktop
- who, during install fests and the like mention and demonstrate the local language desktop
- who know about Transifex and related pieces of the Fedora L10n infrastructure to talk about it
- Amitakhya Phukan - Only Transifex as I have done submissions through it before.
- who follow the QA Days off the Fedora Planet and, are keen to get involved