- Status of KDE4
- Font bug in Qt (#236803 )
- puplet in systray (#216847 )
- Fedora's patches for KDE3 in KDE4
- Review of redland (dependency for Nepomuk support) (#195647 )
- Some UTF-8 chars are not working in konsole. This is due to a bug in font rendering in qt. (#236803 )
- ThanNgo is still working on kde3/qt3-compat packages. RexDieter's prebuilts of KDE4 are fully conditionalized into the F8 version with prefix=/usr and the F6/F7 developer preview now. (kdelibs4 , kdebase4 , kdepimlibs4 )
- The disappearance of puplet in KDE's systray seems to be caused by the function (tray.hide). It could be workarounded by setting trayicon.set_visible to true. (#216847 )
- ThanNgo will review KevinKofler's qt4-theme-quarticurve package soon. (#244478 )
- The Fedora specific patches for KDE3 should be reviewed for KDE4 if they are still needed. The needed patches should be ported then or better go upstream.
- The (non-KDE) package redland will be reviewed soon. (#195647 ). After this is done the KDE SIG could package Soprano and enable Nepomuk in KDE4.