- 2009-07-21 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- should we support old artwork + fedora system logo
- defining @critical-path-kde group (task delegated to the SIG for each spin by FESCo)
- recent bugs:
should we support old artwork + fedora system logo
- should we ship old artwork?
- most of KDE SIG members voted yes if it's not broken
- we need testers
- problem with fedora system logo
- should we use system-logo-white or our own system-logo-kde?
- install it to /usr/share/pixmaps
- what about generic logo?
- jreznik will ask design team and start mailing list thread (this one? :D)
defining @critical-path-kde group (task delegated to the SIG for each spin by FESCo)
- KDM into @critical-path-kde
- do we want to be involved?
- or we want our own testing?
- who will be responsible for QA?
- KevinKofler will check it...