Spin Guide tasks
The tasks in this section are all for the creation and maintenance of docs relating to custom spins of Fedora. This includes docs about livecd-tools, pungi and Revisor.
1. Complete Revisor documents. This includes a number of documents:
- Documentation style document (i.e. included with RPM), listing and explaining all functions of Revisor, needs completing and editing for docs style. Can be found here .
- How To style documentation, that walks inexperienced users step by step through several usage scenarios. This content needs creating from scratch in this location . Here's a list of current topics for this doc:
- Respin with custom packages
- Creating CDs off original DVD
- Creating unattended installation media
- Creating a very small installation CD and using the installation tree over the network
- Creating a repository for use with livecd-tools/pungi/revisor (private packages)
- Customizing live media using kickstart scripts
- Configuring the Live Media to use the correct video driver
- Using Revisor to create an offline installable live media CD or DVD
- Using Revisor to make your system live