Summer Coding 2010 student xiangwang
- What is your name? wangxiang
- What is your email address? firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your wiki username? richards
- What is your IRC nickname? xiangwang
- What is your primary language? (We have mentors who may speak your preferred languages and can match you with one of them if you request.) English and Chinsese. programming language: C/C++,perl,python
- Where are you located, and what hours do you tend to work? (We also try to match mentors by general time zone if possible.) Beijing,China. I have more than 8 hours to work every day.
- Have you participated in an open-source project before? If so, please send us URLs to your profile pages for those projects, or some other demonstration of the work that you have done in open-source. If not, why do you want to work on an open-source project this summer?Yes. I have the desire to code for open source and try to improve my project skills. http://wiki.videolan.org/SoC_2009_projects#Audio_Filters_in_lua