- it would be nice to have consistent terminology for device -v- filesystem -v- mountpoint
- it's hard to use one term across all scenarios
- sometimes you're creating a new mountpoint for an existing filesystem
- sometimes you're creating a new filesystem on an existing device
- what shall we call the groupings on the left-hand side?
- what shall we call the mountpoint selectors that represent individual filesystems/devices on the left-hand side of the screen?
- what shall we call the right-hand side of the screen?
- device configuration area?
- device customization area?
- is it okay to refer to the '+ button' &c ?