From Fedora Project Wiki
- User:Bruno - I figured I would mostly be doing grunt work and/or testing.
- I have Asterisk running at home (1.6.2 on F12) and hence have a safe place to do simple development and testing without impacting the main test environment.
- I have a data T1 with a /27 allocation of IP addresses, of which over half aren't currently being used, so I might be able to some kinds of remote network testing that others can't.
- I have a couple of headsets with mics and can use twinkle to do some testing.
- I currently have 2 older, but reasonable (2 core i686 Xeons), machines that are running F12 with little customization. I might need one before the test day, but I could let at least one get rebuilt specifically for the test day if there is a desire for that.
- I do NOT have any real SIP phones.
- I should be available essentially all day Friday and Saturday and Sunday morning.