The Sugar group installs, and the Desktop Environment starts up nicely. But then what?
- Are there more activities? How do you get them?
- There are a growing number of activities; they're being added to comps as they're packaged and built
- Should it show other Sugar-desktop systems on the local network in the Neighborhood view?
- Believe so, although that might depend on sugar-chat
- How do you exit the session?
- Click on the XO dude in the center iirc
- Will this Features page be updated with the latest on Sugar in Fedora 15?
- Is there a roadmap for Fedora's inclusion of Sugar as an independent and fully functional desktop in future releases?